1. What did the buffalo say to his kid when he dropped him off at school?
2. What do you call a cheese that’s not yours?
Answer: Nacho cheese!
3. What does a nosey pepper do?
Answer: It gets jalapeno business!
4. Where do cows go on the first date?
Answer: To the moooovies!
5. Why are fish so smart?
Answer: Because they live in schools.
6. Why is Peter Pan always flying?
Answer: Because he never lands.
7. What kind of money do mermaids use?
Answer: Sand dollars.
8. What do you get when you cross a lemon and a cat?
Answer: A sour puss.
9. Why was 6 afraid of 7?
Answer: Because 7, 8, 9.
10. Why did the suspenders go to jail?
Answer: Because they held up a pair of pants!
11. Who always comes to a picnic but is never invited?
12. What do you call a fake noodle?
Answer: An impasta.
13. What do you call a funny mountain?
14. How do you make a tissue dance?
Answer: You put a little boogey in it.
15. Why are frogs happy?
Answer: They eat whatever bugs them!
16. What do you call an alligator with a vest?
Answer: An investigator.
17. What has four wheels and flies?
Answer: A garbage truck.
18. What kind of button won’t unbutton?
Answer: A belly button.
19. Why was the little strawberry crying?
Answer: Her parents were in a jam.
20. Why did the little boy throw his clock out the window?
Answer: Because he wanted to see time fly!
21. What starts and ends with an E but contains only one letter?
Answer: An envelope.
22. Why didn’t the skeleton go to the dance?
Answer: He had no body to go with.
23. Why can’t you give Elsa a balloon?
Answer: Because she will let it go.
24. What kind of music do planets sing?
25. How do you make Lady Gaga mad?
Answer: Poke her face.
26. What do you get when you cross a cheetah with a burger?
Answer: Fast food.
27. What do you call a parrot that flies away?
Answer: A polygon.
28. Why couldn’t the little pirate see a movie?
Answer: It was rated ARRRRR!
29. How do oceans say hello?
Answer: They don’t—they just wave!
30. Why did Mozart sell his chickens?
Answer: Because they kept saying “Bach, Bach, Bach!”
31. What did the alien say to the garden?
Answer: Take me to your weeder!